Tips for buying a car bed

Rich Guy and Poor Guy-2

Rich Guy and Poor Guy-2

Sarah was surprised to see Phil’s scooter parked outside her parents’ house. “What is he doing here at my parents’ house? Does he know I’m coming today?” I pondered hard, but I can’t deny the fact that I was so happy. was.

She was nervous and excited, but was able to carefully park her red Matador Mica-2-Door-Lexus-Convertible behind Phil’s Honda Silver Wing-Scooter. For about $ 175.00 a month.

She couldn’t wait to see him. She hurried out of the car, took out the house key and went inside.

She held her breath and opened the front door of the house, maintaining her normal calm. She saw him sitting on their couch. She smiled at him. Looking like Brad Pitt, Phil wore faded blue jeans and black leather boots, except for light gray eyes, tanned skin, and black hair. She was happy to see him wearing the red Lacoste T-shirt he bought for him on his first Valentine’s Day. When she opened the door, his head turned to her, as if he was really ready for her arrival.

Phil quickly got up and walked towards being very happy to see her. His face really came up. He saw Sarah in her favorite fashion signature dress as usual. She wore Gucci sandals with a flesh-colored 2-inch glass sole, and a simple sleeveless Chanel A-line mini dress in emerald green silk to match her green eyes. Sarah’s face blushed as Phil gently kissed and hugged her right cheek. They hugged each other for 60 seconds and felt very comfortable as both of them finally got home.

However, Sarah withdrew from his hug and instead held it in his hand, breaking the silence of “How are you?” Phil smiled at her and lost her words while staring deeply into her green eyes, sparkling like jade. He steadily stared at her now shining face.

In just a moment they kissed …

Phil and Sara loved each other. They were in love with each other. But Phil felt he couldn’t give Sarah the luxury he needed in life. He was convinced she was more suitable. He believed that love wouldn’t be enough to be happy, because he thought that without money, love would always fail. He thought Sarah would have expected him, so he was afraid that Sarah would leave him if he couldn’t live.

Phil was an apprentice writer in a local newspaper in Chicago. His income was barely sufficient for himself. He wasn’t strong enough to fight for his love because of his situation. So instead he asked Sarah to leave him and find another man she loved and thought he would suit her.

Sarah, PhD degree holder understands Phil. She thought he wasn’t just ready to make an appointment with her, or perhaps he wasn’t really crazy about her. If so, she thought she would let go more. But whatever the reason behind her, I knew he was her man.

They knew they loved each other, but decided to end it.

They gently kissed each other with the great love they felt. Both felt that if it was just a dream, they wouldn’t want to wake up anymore. Neither of them wanted to end their kiss.

But it was just wishful thinking. Undoubtedly, they held hands, faced each other, and remained stationary in the tranquility of the sun. Both of them were able to truly feel and convey each other’s thoughts. “Oh, I needed to get myself back,” Sarah pondered and hugged him again.

She hugged him quickly this time, but hugged him tightly. Tears spilled on Sara’s cheek. She felt his love. She missed him. She never felt this way, even with Daniel, with anyone she had a relationship with. She knew this even from the moment she decided to part.

Then she walked away and said with bright eyes and a bushy tail, “Wow! Look at you, but my beauty! You are so nice! I miss you!” But Phil is one Before saying, she pretended to be looking for her mother and father.

“Mom, dad, I’m at home!” She grabbed Phil’s right hand with her left hand and gently whispered to him, “Come with me.” Phil walked along the kitchen corridor with her. He lost his word. He would have imagined and wanted to feel the warmth of her lips when Sarah hugged him tightly and had her soft body next to him. He loved her deeply, but had to tell her why he was at her parents’ home.

“Two people there”, so did you talk? Her mom asked both of them, and Sara let go of Phil and kissed her hug and dad to her mom and dad. “Yes, a little, but Phil hasn’t talked much yet,” she smiled at Phil.

“Now, let’s start with our meal, I’m hungry,” her dad ordered them to start digging well.

Phil and Sara decide to have coffee on the terrace. Sara brought Phil to the upper deck. Their coffee was already ready on the table when they arrived. “Well, I love the scent of freshly brewed coffee,” Sara told Phil. She was excited to go to the ground from the terrace and safely park her Lexus and Phil scooters outside.

Phil, standing behind him, gently grasped his hips with both hands. He brought his body closer to her back, this time wrapping her hands around her hips so that Sarah could rest her back on her chest. After they enjoyed the moment for a while, “Beille, tell me, what brought you here?” Phil let go of her and he sat at the coffee table. “Come here. Let’s have a coffee now while it’s still hot.”

“You’ve always spent Saturday with your parents, so I thought it was the best time to talk to you. I know I’m chatting online every week, but I have to meet you. I feel. I’m not together. Physically, “Phil said this when he poured her cup and his hot coffee. After they drank coffee, they usually loved to eat chocolate afterwards. So when they realized they had finished all the chocolate chips on the plate, they were laughing teasingly. They were both funny and loved to talk about whatever they liked. Phil then gently reached out to the other side of the table and broke her, news.

“I found a girl,” he tried to say in a way that it didn’t sound terrible to her. But he knew it would hurt her. Sara stared at him and smiled, “Well, I’m glad … when did it happen? How did you meet her? Is this a serious relationship?” She did her best to be cool with the news. She said, “Well, I can’t blame him. He needed a girl with him, is this the real reason he broke up with me? I have to ask him. not.

“Do you love her? Have you met her before proposing our farewell?” She told him in a cool way. “No, that’s not your idea. I just thought you should know. But I told her I’m close to you, and she has no choice about this. I’m still the same. We’re still in touch. No need to change, “Phil assured her.

Sara glanced at her curious face and said, “When we broke up, you told me you weren’t the guy for me … so you said you were the guy for this girl. Do you feel believing ?? “But before she blurred it, Phil told her this while holding her across the table with both hands,” This is difficult for both of us. I know, not only you are hurt, but I am also hurt. “

Sara couldn’t deny that she was really hurt. She tried not to cry. She doesn’t want to show him her cry. However, her green eyes, which were shining like jade some time ago, turned pale and were painted. It is the source of all our emotions. We are the ones who create them. We can always feel the way we like. Yes, I understand that our situation is hurting both of us, but we don’t need any special reason. Now that we feel good, we can decide to feel better right now, just because we are alive, just because we are with each other, just because we want to … Whenever that time comes we want you to know that both are ready and we believe that we are still available and we know what to do. We love each other. “

Sarah is a very optimistic woman as well as shrinking. She quickly honed her sorrow and did her best to make her feel good. Phil praises her for being such a calm and understanding person, so when she held Phil’s hand and said, “Beille, good or bad for our lives, ungrateful. It is our belief to be happy, rich or poor, so we must be able to believe that whatever happens in our lives today, “this will also pass.” And if we continue to stick, we will find a way. “With these words, he easily feels the comfort and care he needed.

“I know the affair, I know, and that’s my wish … that’s what I believe, what I really want in my life to grow up and gather myself You need to have more power to find more .. “Phil stood up. He reached for her lips. He kissed her from the bottom of his heart. “I have to go to my loved one now, I’m always with you, don’t worry.”

As soon as Phil started walking on the way down, Sarah stood up and said, “Wait!” When she grabbed Phil and faced her. Phil didn’t rethink, but soon wanted to hug her, gently grasp Sarah’s face with both hands, and kiss her. However, Sara moved her lips to her right ear and whispered gently. “Then go to my love and grow fast … I’m here to support you … I believe you’re starting to gather your power now and you give me Be the kind of person you want … I believe in you. I’m proud that you have this thought and feeling for me. “

Then she looked up at his face and smiled, “It’s okay.” “It’s okay” Beille, go and do whatever you need to achieve. And I choose us … “

Phil didn’t say a word, but rather brought her closer to him and kissed him passionately. This time she kissed him … the kiss that both of them really needed. He didn’t like to leave her, but wanted her to feel his love for her.

Their kisses are now strong and sultry. Their love and passion for each other was so strong that they were now too weak to stop it. Phil traveled his way to bring Sarah back to the wall near the corridor across the terrace. They brought each other closer to erotic. They were now in tune with their love for each other. They united with passion and danced together in perfect rhythm.

But they were in their thoughts that would have happened at that moment if they allowed it. Instead, their spirit soars.

She waved at him from the terrace while he was preparing the scooter. His gaze accepted the scene when they kissed each other their flying kisses. Both were happy. I don’t need words. They felt and knew that they had one love for each other.

Sarah saw him run away until he disappeared from her sight. She stood on the terrace and stayed there.

She seemed to contain herself and talk to her soul. She took a deep breath and exhaled. She looked at the sky and smiled …

Komentar