Tips for buying a car bed

My 10 best MIDI TV themes

My 10 best MIDI TV themes

One of my favorite things on the internet is the huge amount of MIDI music that can be downloaded for free from various locations. Also, the types of MIDI music available on the Web are almost endless. They range from classical to pop to rock music. Think about any song or music. You may find songs lurking somewhere on the web. Thanks to the musicians for their efforts in arranging these music and uploading them to the internet.

Of course, my favorite is a wide selection of movie and TV themes available in MIDI format. Since we were little, I and my brothers have loved humming, singing, or playing our favorite TV and movie themes. We played this game where one of us hums and plays themes. I think TV shows and movies were filmed.

Most of the themes covered here are classics from the 1980s. Perhaps one of the reasons for this is that in my teens (1990s) they stopped the type of show I liked when I was a kid in the 1980s. (I was really disappointed when they stopped broadcasting MacGyver.) Of course, they tried to revive some of the classic TV shows like Star Trek (I’m the version they made). Lost numbers), but I thought no one could surpass the glory Classic and I completely lost interest in the new release. Another reason is that as my thoughts began to mature, I became interested in shows with more mature intellectual themes, such as LA Law, which has theme songs that don’t seem appealing in MIDI format.

This is the only nostalgia. Let’s examine each of my featured TV themes. I found it difficult to reduce the choices to 10. However, after careful consideration, I finally did it. I’m sorry for my favorite people I didn’t include.But these are my Individual Choices.

  1. Knight rider -Do I need to say more? Indeed, most of us who were already conscious before 1986 know about KITT, a very sophisticated autonomous car on which David Hasselhoff, also known as Michael Knight, is riding. In fact, Hasselhoff’s relationship with the show impressed me so much that I’ve called him Knight Rider until now. The theme song was composed by Glen Larson and Stu Phillips. The arrangement featured here was that of Don Peake, who played the show’s music when StuPhilips left the series. This is the arrangement I knew. It’s a more electronic sound (as opposed to the Philips symphonic style) and I think it’s a style that’s more suited to the tech of the series.
  2. Battlestar Galactica -When I was a kid, I was fascinated by the sci-fci series. The first intergalactic series I remembered was Battlestar Galactica. I don’t remember the story well, and I can’t remember any episode (I remember only a big battleship gliding through the vast universe), but the theme song is the reverberating French horn ensemble. And it still resonates in my heart. .. This arrangement I downloaded is very similar to the original theme.
  3. Star Trek, next generation -I was lucky to see the revival of the Star Trek series on September 28, 1987. I could see the rerun of the original series, but I didn’t like it as much as Next. generation. The reason is that the special effects of the new series are much better. And of course, I love the majestic and marching sounds of that theme song.
  4. Jeopardy -I love watching game shows.Some of the many shows I’ve come to like The prizes are correct, Wheel of Fortune, the name of that tune, deal or no deal, family feud, and of course Jeopardy... When I was a student, I participated in (and sometimes won) quiz competitions between schools. That’s why I fell in love with Jeopardy and its theme song. The theme here is “Think!”. musics, Ultimate danger When the contestant writes the final answer. Interestingly, it lasts exactly 30 seconds. This is the time limit given to the contestants. “Think!” (Merv Griffin wrote “A Time For Tony” as a lullaby for his son Tony) was first performed in 1964, when the original Jeopardy debuted (I didn’t know Jeopardy was so old). ). An electronic version of “Think!” When Jeopardy revived in 1984. It was used as the theme. However, the original will still be used in the final Jepadi round.
  5. complete stranger -I had vague memories of the comedy I saw when I was a kid. Different strokes And Mork & Mindy. But nothing was as engraved in my mind as Barki Bartokomous and Larry Appleton’s Antic. Perfect stranger.. I’m looking forward to every episode and each one will surely make your tummy laugh. I was sad when they stopped broadcasting it in 1993. friend Since then, I haven’t completely captured my interests complete stranger Finished.Also memorable was the theme of the titled show. Nothing is going to stop me Written by Jesse Frederick and Bennet Salvay and performed by David Pomeranz. I think it’s one of the most exciting TV themes I’ve ever heard (lyrics look like this: Standing tall on my dream wings, going up and down on my dream wings …The audio version of the song is much better and sounds better than the instrumental (MIDI) version available here. But this MIDI version is enough to understand how melodious this song is.
  6. Dougie Hauser MD -Doogie Hauser was aired in his early teens. (1989-1993) Naturally, I fell in love with the TV comedy drama that tackled the teenage problem. Yes, Doogie Howser was a genius (16 year old doctor), but thanks to his friend Vinnie Delpino, a typical teenager, he lives a normal teenage life. As a young musician, I was also attracted to the show’s theme song. Interestingly, the theme song features the sound of the YAMAHA DX-7 synthesizer, which was popular in the mid-to-late 1990s. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a MIDI version that looked a lot like the original. Are there few musicians who are also fans of Doogie Howser? (Recently, I might publish my version of the Doogie Howser theme here. I remember when I was in high school, just running the Doogie Howser theme quickly became popular at school.)
  7. X-files -“The Truth Is Out There”, “Nobody Trusts”, “I Don’t Want to Believe”. These are the slogans featured in The X-Files. This is a show that addresses paranormal phenomena, government distrust, conspiracy theories, and beliefs in extraterrestrial life. The mysterious sound of The X-Files theme song (introduced here) accurately captures the mysterious nature of the show.
  8. MacGyver -Again, anyone who developed consciousness before 1992 (the year the show ended) is a laid-back, very witty secret agent played by Richard Dean Anderson. I know MacGyver. We are in awe of how MacGyver escaped from extreme situations with simple, mundane everyday things and his most trusted Swiss Army knife. He was so well known for this that we sometimes say the phrase “we went off the road to get out of the situation”. Recently, MythBusters (one of my favorite shows) tried to test some of MacGygers’ tactics, but some, like ultralight planes made with bamboo, plastic bags, and concrete mixer engines. Turned out to be completely untrue (but that’s another story) and outside the main theme of this blog). In addition to popular programs, popular theme songs will appear. I still remember how the girl was surprised when I ran the MacGyver theme in high school. Some trivia: McGyver’s name is Angus. Teri Hatcher appeared on the show as Peni Parker. (I knew that. The quiz show was wrong when I said that Hatcher’s first appearance on television was Royce and Clark).
  9. The simpsons -When I was a kid, I loved manga. But when I stepped into teenage life and began to exceed my interest in them, The Simpsons appeared. It’s a new kind of anime show, less common in manga, and most tackled more mature issues. It was the first adult anime sitcom. Needless to say, The Simpsons is a very popular and now the longest-running American comedy and the longest-running American anime show. The main theme song is just as interesting. Did you notice that Liza’s saxophone solo (except for Bart’s blackboard lines and sofa scenes) varies from show to show? Another Trivia Quiz: Did you know Homer’s frustrating growl “D’oh!”? Has it been adopted in the English vocabulary?
  10. Mission Impossible -At the end of my list, definitely important is the Mission Impossible theme song. Composed by Lalo Shrifflin. The version presented here is from the 1966 show. When the show revived in 1988, it was given a fresh and modern arrangement. The movie version of Mission Impossible has an even more powerful arrangement. While the Mission Impossible series and movies (though I didn’t like how to ruin the IMF team) were very successful, this is one of the most iconic television themes to date. It’s a song.

This concludes my list of 10 best TV MIDI themes. We hope that you will download and enjoy these music and bring back memories of the past.

Komentar